What is Workplace Acupuncture?
Workplace Acupuncture is professional, licensed and affordable acupuncture delivered to your workplace. By bringing acupuncture to your workplace, you can take a quick 15 to 30 minute break to enjoy a relaxing treatment without having to leave the office!
Why Acupuncture in the Workplace?
Workplace Acupuncture Treatments are designed to promote relaxation during the treatment and leave you feeling invigorated and balanced for your return to work.
THE BENEFITS FOR THE EMPLOYER:
- Less injuries due to repetitive strain on the body
- Reduced absenteeism
- Strengthens mental focus and increases alertness
- Promotes integrity to your employees
- Defines your company as progressive
THE BENEFITS FOR THE EMPLOYEE:
- Reduced back and neck tension
- Relief for the “mouse” hand and arm
- Reduced eye strain
- Enhanced mental clarity
- Relief from headaches
- Increased immune system function
- Increased energy
- Eased digestive troubles
- Relief from allergy symptoms
- Reduced cravings for cigarettes
- And much more…
Lotus Spring Acupuncture and Wellness Inc. is currently provided by Dan Clark, Acupuncturist is medical professionals trained, licensed and insured in Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine.
How will it work in the office?
It is very simple… we will show up at your workplace on time, bring our own supplies and needle disposal containers. We can use a private room for each treatment or do group treatments with a few chairs. We will tailor the visit for your office specifically.
Anytime! Invite us to come during your lunch hour, before or after a big project, monthly company meetings, health fairs or whenever stress creeps its way into the workplace.
Allow us to set up a free workplace acupuncture treatment demo to discuss the hows and whys about Workplace Acupuncture and answer any questions about how it will work in your office. You get to pick a time for us to come provide our services that works best for your office.
Our Workplace Acupuncture Treatment protocols are designed for when your employees are mentally and physically fatigued or when they just need an energy boost. Each and every treatment is tailored to the individual within our protocol making it ideal medicine for any workplace with a variety of employees.
AFFORDABLE OF COURSE
It has never been more affordable to enjoy a relaxing and holistic treatment! Please contact Lotus Spring Acupuncture and Wellness Inc for more information regarding cost.
WE MAKE IT PERSONALIZED
Acupuncture is holistic medicine. Therefore, Workplace Acupuncture Treatments are designed to treat the whole person. During times of stress and fatigue, Workplace Acupuncture Treatments are flexible enough to focus on each individuals set of symptoms. Individuals with chronic or re-occurring issues often notice relief from their symptoms with frequent Workplace Acupuncture Treatments. Those with acute issues may notice relief in one treatment!
Health and Economic Benefits in the Workplace
Employees are often constrained by lack of time and/or high treatment costs and therefore do not get access to the health care treatments that they need. As a result, many corporations help solve this dilemma by providing specialized health and wellness services on-site. In turn, employers benefit from increased employee productivity, quality of output, and an overall increase in the quality of the work atmosphere.
• In 2004 a corporate wellness statistics study at Ipsos-Reid, three major preventable causes of employee absenteeism were attributed to degradation on mental health; depression and/or anxiety, stress, and employee discord with a management.
• Statistics provided by Prudential Insurance on corporate wellness demonstrate a benefit expense of $312 per person.
• At the Coors Brewing Co., corporate wellness statistics show a savings of $5.50 on every $1 spent on wellness programs dropping the participant absenteeism by 18%.
• Metlife provides a survey stating that over 57% of large employers (500+ employees) and 16% of small employers offer some version of a wellness program.
• In 1996 25% of U.S. companies were running corporate wellness programs. According to Employee Wellness USA (www.employeewellnessusa.com) corporate wellness statistics depict savings of $2.30 to $10.10 for every $1 spent on wellness initiatives. “The more recent literature reflects improvements in wellness programming along with greater return on investment,” as stated by Richard Harvey, Ph.D. on behalf of the national Center for Health Promotion and Disease Prevention.